This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64: Issue with sigaddset
- From: Richard Elberger <rich at richelberger dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:57:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin64: Issue with sigaddset
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B7278424-8EBE-4119-9F02-F68CB98388A3 at richelberger dot com> <20150223124239 dot GN437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <6627A2BA-85A0-47F4-A8AC-BB8EC4A0D456 at richelberger dot com> <20150223140353 dot GQ437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <A1BD4B69-E09C-423B-8181-6C0ED9506B98 at richelberger dot com> <20150223150514 dot GT437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <69393947-C292-420D-B020-22238950B977 at richelberger dot com> <20150223154254 dot GU437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> This is a known perl problem, afaik, and not reported for the first
> time. It seems the -r/-w/-x tests check the file permissions returned
> by stat(2), but they should test access based on the return value of
> access(2) or faccessat(2) calls instead.
Exactly! I ask p5p if there was a way to compile perl with using the pragma behavior as the default behavior. I was met with the usual âthatâs probably a bad ideaâ argument. I think I will be more persistent about this with p5p, like perhaps making this an option in the perl build configuration.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple