This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no info in the texinfo-package
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:07:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: no info in the texinfo-package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <op dot xug1okd1ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de>
On 2/22/2015 1:30 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
there's no info-program in the texinfo-package. I re-installed texinfo
and it was still not there.
See https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-announce/2014-11/msg00002.html .
In checked out the texinfo-source, built it and found that the
info-program is called ginfo, maybe
that's why it's missing?
Also I have no dir (the default top-node) in /usr/share/info though it
certainly was there before.
Try running /etc/postinstall/update-info-dir.sh[.done].
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple