This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
no info in the texinfo-package
- From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:30:10 -0000
- Subject: no info in the texinfo-package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
there's no info-program in the texinfo-package. I re-installed texinfo and
it was still not there.
In checked out the texinfo-source, built it and found that the
info-program is called ginfo, maybe
that's why it's missing?
Also I have no dir (the default top-node) in /usr/share/info though it
certainly was there before.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple