This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug: setup.exe repeatedly warns about space in folder name
- From: Roland Illig <roland dot illig at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 17:51:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: bug: setup.exe repeatedly warns about space in folder name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EA02B7 dot 5050209 at gmx dot de> <5010647862 dot 20150222192628 at yandex dot ru>
Am 22.02.2015 um 17:26 schrieb Andrey Repin:
> Greetings, Roland Illig!
>> I have installed cygwin into C:\Program Files\cygwin. When I installed
>> it for the first time, setup.exe warned me that there might be problems
>> doing this. This warning was ok.
>> But now, when I run setup.exe again, it warns me again, although I have
>> already installed cygwin and just want to install some new packages.
>> This warning is annoying and should only be displayed when the
>> destination folder doesnât exist yet.
> This warning is there to (surprize!) warn you that this configuration is
> unsafe and unsupported.
I know, but I donât need this warning every time I install a new package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple