This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bug: setup.exe repeatedly warns about space in folder name
- From: Roland Illig <roland dot illig at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 17:24:23 +0100
- Subject: bug: setup.exe repeatedly warns about space in folder name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have installed cygwin into C:\Program Files\cygwin. When I installed
it for the first time, setup.exe warned me that there might be problems
doing this. This warning was ok.
But now, when I run setup.exe again, it warns me again, although I have
already installed cygwin and just want to install some new packages.
This warning is annoying and should only be displayed when the
destination folder doesnât exist yet.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple