This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Fernando CÃsar <fc dot mcmlxxix at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 03:49:46 +0300
- Subject: Re: db_prefix=none
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E7CCAC dot 8000001 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Fernando CÃsar!
> So I spent part of the afternoon dealing with a problem resulting from
> incompatible behavior from the last version of CygWin. (I know, I should
> have read the *CHANGES*).
> The problem is I manage a lot of PC's by ssh, using cygwin. All machines
> belong to the same AD, have different names, but the same Administrator
> user. However, now each ssh connection needs a different user name.
Wait, what? Please clarify this part. I don't get it.
> Can something like 'db_prefix=none' be added to /etc/nsswitch.conf?
> (Somehow, I have the felling I'm missing the point of this change).
I think you're mixing things together and trying to complicate what is
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 21.02.2015, <03:48>
Sorry for my terrible english...