This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Libguile17 dependency issue - attention maintainer
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:27:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Libguile17 dependency issue - attention maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHfZ7XpFJ1tqfoZ_hg_A08_NKvRHdzx3whPCwN5SGAddqu5qAg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54E73A20 dot 2020706 at lauterbach dot com> <54E74A68 dot 2060501 at gmail dot com> <20150220154232 dot GY26084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2/20/2015 4:42 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Feb 20 15:53, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Moreover the 32bit and 64bit are out of sinc
1.8.7-2 vs 1.8.8-1
unfortunately it turns out that our guile (and lilypond) maintainer has
left us, so the packages are orphaned. Jan's last version of guile was
1.8.7-2 for 32 bit.
I don't remember who provided the 64 bit distro with guile 1.8.8, Yaakov
I suspect. Whoever it did, any chance to rebuild guile for both
Does anybody have fun to take over maintainership of guile or lilypond?
Fan not so much I suspect, but I will look on those next week.
Please in the mean time add the right dependency to libguile17
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple