This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 has no LISP package
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:34:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 has no LISP package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALz=zzkbE_4f34KAR0yAM6EwEdRmB5qHW1_==iVTQp=f-t_0Kg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 12/27/2014 11:38 PM, Phil _ wrote:
cygwin64 has no package with any version of LISP.
This has just changed:
Please give it a try.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple