This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is db_home: windows exactly equivalent to db_home: /%H?
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:46:35 -0700
- Subject: Is db_home: windows exactly equivalent to db_home: /%H?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was just scanning through the ntsec page, and saw that the âwindowsâ scheme does the same thing as /%H. I tried it, and it seems to be true.
Is there some minor difference?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple