This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-host-config script sends /etc/passwd thru awk
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:22:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: ssh-host-config script sends /etc/passwd thru awk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4C148215-468D-469D-8060-B2010DF5E9A9 at etr-usa dot com> <20150217230230 dot GH8493 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Feb 17, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Feb 17 15:51, Warren Young wrote:
>> It seems that the ssh-host-config script isnât using Corinnaâs new
>> getent package yet.
> Both scripts are using geten or mkpasswd/mkgroup.
I was sure I looked into my local copies before answering that question. Maybe I had old versions?
An /etc/passwd containing only an sshd user certainly does seem like a fresh install of 1.7.34, with the entry coming from ssh-*-config, though, rather than an upgrade from pre-.34.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple