This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ssh-host-config script sends /etc/passwd thru awk
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:51:04 -0700
- Subject: ssh-host-config script sends /etc/passwd thru awk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It seems that the ssh-host-config script isnât using Corinnaâs new getent package yet. It only works on 1.7.34+ if you havenât moved /etc/passwd out of the way yet.
Just a heads-up to whoever is maintaining this. Itâs starting to bite people:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple