This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Very slow Cygwin startup on Windows 7
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:32:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Very slow Cygwin startup on Windows 7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3FEEC3A37A0B0A48AA326075128C32EE4DC9F0E8 at xmb-rcd-x01 dot cisco dot com> <87mw4nugdx dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <3FEEC3A37A0B0A48AA326075128C32EE4DC9F137 at xmb-rcd-x01 dot cisco dot com> <869208266 dot 20150210030528 at yandex dot ru> <20150212085431 dot GA10123 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <789353699 dot 20150213033430 at yandex dot ru> <20150213085530 dot GM7818 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Feb 13, 2015, at 1:55 AM, Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> wrote:
> It reads nicely. The paragraph starting with "The 1.7.35 release is
> expected..." needs a tweak as soon as 1.7.35 goes release, of course,
> but otherwise it's really neat.
It also still has a bug from the original, where I didnât fix a c:\cygwin64 -> c:\cygwin.
> Any problem to rework for XML and sending as unified patch against the
> latest version of the file from CVS?
I tried to check out a new copy of the Cygwin CVS tree to do the merge myself, but I got a public key denied complaint. The key I tried to use *does* work with the new Git setup.exe repo. Did the key configuration get changed when this piece got sliced off?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple