This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postinstall script errors for package chicken
- From: Christian Kellermann <ckeen at pestilenz dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:57:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: postinstall script errors for package chicken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Location: Nuremberg, Germany
- References: <87iofbwl0d dot fsf at leila dot volkerzell dot de> <87r3ttq5rr dot fsf at devpool08 dot emlix dot com> <873869yixp dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com>
"Dr. Volker Zell" <email@example.com> writes:
>>>>>> Christian Kellermann writes:
> > Hi Volker,
> > Thanks for your feedback! I do need further information (see below).
> > firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Volker Zell) writes:
> >> For both architectures chicken postinstall scripts fail.
> >> 32-bit:
> >> =======
> >> 2015/02/08 14:46:54 running: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --norc --noprofile "/etc/postinstall/chicken.sh"
> >> Error: (require) cannot load extension: setup-download
> >> 2015/02/08 14:46:54 abnormal exit: exit code=70
> >> 2015/02/08 14:46:55 can't run /etc/postinstall/dconf.sh: No such file
> > I have identified and fixed this issue and I am about to release another
> > version. However:
> >> 64-bit:
> >> =======
> >> 2015/02/08 15:18:16 running: C:\cygwin64\bin\bash.exe --norc --noprofile "/etc/postinstall/chicken.sh"
> >> usage: chicken-install [OPTION | EXTENSION[:VERSION]] ...
> > I cannot reproduce this with my chicken-22.214.171.124-2 package. the content
> > of that postinstall script should be:
> There is no more 64bit error. with chicken-126.96.36.199-2
Excellent! It has not been clear to me which package you have used, as
you have replied to my 188.8.131.52-2 announcement mail (I *think*).
Anyway, expect the release of -3 shortly, this should fix these issues.
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple