This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails ... *******? (censured)
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:06:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: setfacl -s acl_entries file file ... now fails ... *******? (censured)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <173200368669b578203d1b7a9ee036a8 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <20150212195939 dot GF7818 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Feb 12 19:29, Houder wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:00:41, Corinna wrote:
>> > Btw., it's really not necessary to address me directly in the subject of
>> > a mail to this list. I am reading this list regulary and I'm not
>> > ignoring reports which look like a bug in Cygwin and least of all those
>> > with testcases. In fact, I'd prefer a subject not calling me out.
>> ACK. My apology. Won't happen again.
> Thanks. Don't get me wrong. I'm not angry, I'm just uncomfortable with
> my name in the subject on the mailing list, ok?
OK! Don't worry :-) I just tried to be helpful. Bad assessment on my side ...
Did the same thing when I had something going on with gitk ...
For the same reason ...
Won't do it again. Promised!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple