This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with qiv installation
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:40:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: Problem with qiv installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150212185658 dot GA25454 at server1>
On 12/02/15 18:56, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Not surprisingly, there is no qiv executable on my peecee right now.
It appears this is fixed in qiv-2.2.4-3:
This was only uploaded a few hours ago, so you might need to wait for
your mirror to catch up.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple