This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: execlp/execvp needs case-correct PATH
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:29:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: execlp/execvp needs case-correct PATH
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D7EB8E dot 8070308 at towo dot net> <20150209101747 dot GA12131 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54D91D54 dot 5000705 at towo dot net> <20150210092756 dot GC15989 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54DA5890 dot 8060609 at towo dot net>
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Am 10.02.2015 um 10:27 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
>> Which makes sense, given that notepad is not in C:\Windows\System32, but
>> in C:\Windows.
> On my systems (Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate) it's in both C:\Windows and
Which is what I'd expect on most (if not all) Windows systems:
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple