This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin installer shows I have gdb 7.8-2, is n't it gdb 7.8.2?
- From: dum fk <dummyfk at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:54:30 -0500
- Subject: Cygwin installer shows I have gdb 7.8-2, is n't it gdb 7.8.2?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm hitting a bug of gdb 7.8. This is a known issue with gdb 7.8 and
was fixed in latest gdb 7.8.2. The bug ID is 17642. Please refer to
With the latest cygwin setup, it shows the current gdb I have is
7.8-2. Isn't it the latest gdb 7.8.2?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple