This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no signals from shell in mintty after starting from console
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 01:28:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: no signals from shell in mintty after starting from console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D7EBEE dot 6090802 at towo dot net> <1197295603 dot 20150209072524 at yandex dot ru> <54D91B0D dot 3070302 at towo dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Thomas Wolff!
>>> Run Cygwin Console.
>>> Start mintty from there (without run or cygstart).
>>> stty -a looks normal.
>>> In mintty, sleep 9, then ^C or ^\ or ^Z. None of them works.
>>> Neither can mintty be interrupted from the starting console with ^C.
>> Again, WJFFM
> Again, I see it on all my systems...
>>> Both works with xterm. Not sure, though, whether it's a mintty issue
>>> as interruption from the console doesn't work either.
>> See above.
>> I suspect you're in for a ghost hunt or complete reinstall.
> Just reproduced on a fresh, minimal installation (no extra configuration).
Ghost hunt then. Something intercepts the keyboard.
Try starting from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html#cygwinenv-implemented-options
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 10.02.2015, <01:26>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple