This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ca-legacy not bourne-compatible
- From: David Boyce <dsb at boyski dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:25:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: ca-legacy not bourne-compatible
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <op dot xtpmxk06ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <mb8l3r$klv$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <54D8D634 dot 7090201 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Eric Blake <email@example.com> wrote:
> For now, but I may move to dash someday in the future, like Debian did.
By âIâ are you referring to a personal decision at your site or do you
mean you may exert your influence to get the default Cygwin /bin/sh
switched to dash?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple