This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7 & mintty error - cannot run mintty more than once at a time
- From: rkalapuc <roman at gns-it dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 04:27:57 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7 & mintty error - cannot run mintty more than once at a time
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <db95995b0909282146h39653926o95b74de1e9f32e30 at mail dot gmail dot com> <416096c60909282303u700ef6dfs1fd903cd849a58e1 at mail dot gmail dot com> <db95995b0909291654q1dcb3ebqe0b67e8aa20c5aac at mail dot gmail dot com> <416096c60909292309i30f28632xe2c780daaf326f3f at mail dot gmail dot com> <20090930182409 dot GC12714 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <db95995b0910011815i70295904o6a16d1c88b7585c1 at mail dot gmail dot com>
I faced with same problem also. After quick investigation, I've found that
even after closing cygwin I had one bash process still running. Killing this
process helped me to fix an issue. Now I can launch several mintty sessions
again. Hope it will help.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-1-7-mintty-error-cannot-run-mintty-more-than-once-at-a-time-tp55206p114996.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple