This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ca-legacy not bourne-compatible
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 04:32:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: ca-legacy not bourne-compatible
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <op dot xtpmxk06ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <mb8l3r$klv$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <1715259570 dot 20150209015515 at yandex dot ru> <54D7EBCE dot 2080302 at computer dot org> <17218832 dot 20150209070604 at yandex dot ru>
On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 07:06 +0300, Andrey Repin wrote:
> RenÃ Berber wrote:
> > Don't send me copies of your replies.
> Then make that clear in your message header.
> No "reply-to" = reply to "from".
No, the etiquette of these lists is that you should just reply to the
list. When replying to a mailing list, some mailers (e.g. Evolution)
can detect that the email originated from a mailing list and (ask you
to) choose to reply to the list instead of the sender.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple