This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.867)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 07:45:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.867)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150205180713 dot GZ2635 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54D4216D dot 5050509 at cisra dot canon dot com dot au> <425633070 dot 20150206095632 at yandex dot ru> <54D840D1 dot 8040103 at cisra dot canon dot com dot au>
Luke Kendall writes:
> Actually, our experience is that the errors generally last weeks or
> even months. E.g. the one I mentioned above has been over a week now.
> Maybe we simply have bad luck picking mirror sites. :-)
In that case, I rather suspect you're using a proxy somewhere that
doesn't cache correctly.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple