This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with vprintf () in Clang 3.4.2
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 20:49:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with vprintf () in Clang 3.4.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANro4aOM=uVAxmB_wi6cWzyKYcpxeYT58Bso8w+DQdCaom2gvg at mail dot gmail dot com> <1423031737 dot 596 dot 2 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 00:35 -0600, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-02-03 at 16:50 -0300, Thomas Wuillemin wrote:
> > While running some simple tests with the C vprintf function, I
> > detected different results between Gcc and Clang , where Clang seems
> > to be badly wrong.
> > Here is the faulty code that leads to a reproducible error (at least
> > in my configuration):
> Confirmed, although only on x86_64-cygwin.
This is fixed in 3.4.2-5, which will be uploaded in the next day or so.
Thanks again for the report and STC.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple