This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
no signals from shell in mintty after starting from console
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 00:06:22 +0100
- Subject: no signals from shell in mintty after starting from console
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Run Cygwin Console.
Start mintty from there (without run or cygstart).
stty -a looks normal.
In mintty, sleep 9, then ^C or ^\ or ^Z. None of them works.
Neither can mintty be interrupted from the starting console with ^C.
Both works with xterm. Not sure, though, whether it's a mintty issue
as interruption from the console doesn't work either.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple