This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.864)
- From: Vasiliy <testtest_2005 at ukr dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 00:17:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.864)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Re: Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.867)
Re: Updated: gcc-4.9.2-2 (x86/x86_64)
Dear Cygwin Team,
i) I refer to , more recently to :
"The most visible effect is that Setup will now never downgrade a package."
It downgrades the "gcc" package from 4.9.2-2 to 4.9.2-1 right now .
ii) Would it be convenient for you to update also the "mingw"
package(s) from current version 4.8.3 to more recent 4.9.2 the same
way you have done it for "gcc"?
"Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.864)"
"Updated: setup.exe (Release 2.867)"
"Updated: gcc-4.9.2-2 (x86/x86_64)"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple