This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin and BitLocker
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:27:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin and BitLocker
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <22C6A8A4889F0C45B71BF3272671822E82052E3E at SVNSBIOMBX01 dot ENT dot dfo-mpo dot ca>
DeTracey, Brendan writes:
> Does anyone have experience with how Cygwin behaves with BitLocker?
> BitLocker is being rolled out in my corporate environment for all
> external media and I am a little concerned whether Cygwin will be able
> to read/write to external drives. I do not have local admin access on
> my machine.
Once the drive is unlocked and accessible by Windows there is no
difference w.r.t. a non-locked drive.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple