This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin and BitLocker
- From: "DeTracey, Brendan" <Brendan dot DeTracey at dfo-mpo dot gc dot ca>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:09:59 +0000
- Subject: Cygwin and BitLocker
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Does anyone have experience with how Cygwin behaves with BitLocker? BitLocker is being rolled out in my corporate environment for all external media and I am a little concerned whether Cygwin will be able to read/write to external drives. I do not have local admin access on my machine.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple