This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to determine if a shell is running as Administrator?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:41:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: how to determine if a shell is running as Administrator?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <slc6da9aq8g9e7h0aegafhfa86eahfd53p at 4ax dot com> <20150205100349 dot GS2635 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <gjubtwz05tno dot fsf at W0144758 dot usac dot mmm dot com> <87fvakh1p6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> J. David Boyd writes:
>> This doesn't seem to tell me if my shell has been started with 'Run As
>> Administrator', it just tells me if my user is contained in the Administrator
> No, you're not in that group unless you have actual administrator
BTW, just try 'cygdrop -l id' to remove that privilege.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple