This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc warning about MPFR header version
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:20:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc warning about MPFR header version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D23A4B dot 4060807 at cornell dot edu> <87mw4t8yoh dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54D27F84 dot 2030709 at cornell dot edu> <87egq58kqk dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54D2E1A2 dot 7010100 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> I do have this, and I have no other version of the header. But this
>> #define MPFR_VERSION \
> yields a value of MPFR_VERSION that doesn't include the "-p11". Maybe
> that's what confused gcc. Anyway, it sounds like it's not a problem.
That's a red herring, actually -- I finally see whats happening, though.
Gcc complains that it was itself compiled when the MPFR version string
was simply 3.1.2 and it now sees that the system has 3.1.2-p11. IÂdon't
think that should trigger another release of gcc, but I'll leave that
decision to JonY.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple