This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc warning about MPFR header version
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:22:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc warning about MPFR header version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D23A4B dot 4060807 at cornell dot edu> <87mw4t8yoh dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2/4/2015 10:49 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Ken Brown writes:
While trying to build clisp on x86_64 Cygwin with 'gcc -v', I got the following:
warning: MPFR header version 3.1.2 differs from library version 3.1.2-p11.
Does this indicate a problem, or can it be safely ignored?
You need to install the latest version of libmpfr-devel (should be 3.1.2-2).
That's what I have.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple