This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc warning about MPFR header version
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:27:07 -0500
- Subject: gcc warning about MPFR header version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
While trying to build clisp on x86_64 Cygwin with 'gcc -v', I got the following:
warning: MPFR header version 3.1.2 differs from library version 3.1.2-p11.
Does this indicate a problem, or can it be safely ignored?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple