This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request for package "sshpass"
- From: Michael Wild <themiwi at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:12:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Request for package "sshpass"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJtFmh6H1KtQJFnFWx8y1YT36Fz-ehsEx91BsuOAdB9eMChvuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Rob McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is there anyone out there who feels like sshpass
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshpass/ would be a very useful thing
> to include? I have built it under 1.7.33 and it builds just fine. And
> works properly under mintty.
Alternatively, you might want to give ssh-pageant a try. I just
uploaded it a few days ago, and as far as i understand it, is a more
secure alternative. So would be using the regular ssh-agent.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple