This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request for package "sshpass"
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:43:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Request for package "sshpass"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJtFmh6H1KtQJFnFWx8y1YT36Fz-ehsEx91BsuOAdB9eMChvuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2/4/2015 2:40 AM, Rob McDonald wrote:
I've been looking in to what it takes to maintain a cygwin package.
And it's a bit too much for me.
Is there anyone out there who feels like sshpass
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshpass/ would be a very useful thing
to include? I have built it under 1.7.33 and it builds just fine. And
works properly under mintty.
Than you have already done 80% of the work (32bit or 64bit ?)
What issue do you see to be the maintainer ?
Auckland, New Zealand
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple