This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: email-3.2.3-git-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 22:23:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: email-3.2.3-git-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j5z5-2R60L=6uGi9LyYyUu9a1rwb8Z8xmT1AUCxuOh+sw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACh+Xapoi2RqrcxSY1gLW=gebTtXTHFkJKbR7Qpu30VU7eyfrg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACh+Xaqv1UGuLqvwQpnK2vw+Kh39S0051O7ROsV2dQjTMFW63Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2/2/2015 9:44 PM, David Barr wrote:
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:27 AM, David Barr <david20708@...> wrote:
When I updated this package it wiped out my old email.conf. Is there a
way to accept updates without having to restore the config file each
I guess I can always make a ~/.email.conf, but it seems like a bug
that the package would wipe out config file changes without a warning.
the usual way should be to have a
and the postinstall script should copy it in
only if the file is not already present.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple