This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question about package version number
- From: ééä <chenwj dot cs97g+cygwin at g2 dot nctu dot edu dot tw>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 15:03:44 +0800
- Subject: Question about package version number
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have made package for HIDAPI , and here is the cygport:
DESCRIPTION="C Library for USB/Bluetooth HID device access from Linux,
Mac OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows."
The package is made against the git head, but I can only download
the tarball as hidapi-master.zip.
What VERSION should I use here? The libhidapi package on Ubuntu is
marked as 0.8.0-rc1 , should I follow this convention?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple