This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:14:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141110205216 dot GJ2782 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <8610462468 dot 20141111034508 at yandex dot ru>
2014-11-11 1:45 GMT+01:00 Andrey Repin:
> I see literally zero reason to maintain separate, cygwin-specific "home"
I think I have to disagree with you. When mixing MSYS, msysGit and
Cygwin in the same home directory the dot-files can become a problem.
Especially when it comes to line ending in those files and the line
ending setting in .gitconfig.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple