This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:42:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141110205216 dot GJ2782 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <8610462468 dot 20141111034508 at yandex dot ru>
On 11/10/2014 4:45 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
I see literally zero reason to maintain separate, cygwin-specific "home"
My reason to have a separate, cygwin-specific "home" directory is to
have one that is shared between Cygwin and Linux. Windows define home
directories rarely are shared....
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple