This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texinfo-5.2-3
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 14:30:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texinfo-5.2-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ken Brown wrote:
...but the command 'makeinfo --pdf' won't work unless you install texinfo-tex
Before the splitting I had installed the texinfo package and it did not
require any TeXLive packages.
Now If I try to install also texinfo-tex package, setup wants to install
also texlive packages which I don't need. Indeed I already have TexLive
installed as monolithic distribution from TeXLive site.
It looks as if we have exchanged Perl with TeXLive...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple