This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.4
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Habermann, David (D)" <DAHabermann at dow dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 02:34:51 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20141029120845 dot GY20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA2807303495 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141029200355 dot GG20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA2807303C9E at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141030140653 dot GA16225 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA280730415D at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Habermann, David (D)!
>> ... would you mind to test a new incarnation of ssh-user-config which I
>> plan to use in a bugfix-release of OpenSSH 6.7p1 and to push upstream. :}
> Test completed, it worked fine in my environment (although the file did
> need a d2u prior to running). I generated all three primary keys and they
> seemed to work properly once generated. I confirm that I did not have a
> /etc/passwd file in place at all during the run.
I've glanced quickly, and I do not see, where it is calling d2u.
Do you have anything specific about it?
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 31.10.2014, <2:34>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple