This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe 2.852 size ballooned
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:46:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe 2.852 size ballooned
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E4742668-D6D8-47E6-97F7-9721514C135A at etr-usa dot com> <m2nj53$j4d$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20141028085630 dot GC20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Not stripped before compressing, actually. Fixed now.
I once offered a Makefile patch to add a target to make stripped and
compressed binaries. Cristopher didn't like it, but I could offer it
again since I've kept it on a local branch.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple