This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.4
- From: "Habermann, David (D)" <DAHabermann at dow dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:21:47 +0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is 188.8.131.52) smtp dot mailfrom=DAHabermann at dow dot com;
- References: <announce dot 20141029120845 dot GY20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA2807303495 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141029200355 dot GG20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA2807303C9E at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141030140653 dot GA16225 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> ... would you mind to test a new incarnation of ssh-user-config which I
> plan to use in a bugfix-release of OpenSSH 6.7p1 and to push upstream. :}
Test completed, it worked fine in my environment (although the file did need a d2u prior to running). I generated all three primary keys and they seemed to work properly once generated. I confirm that I did not have a /etc/passwd file in place at all during the run.