This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ruby's rational.so detected as Trojan.ADH by Symantec Endpoint Protection
- From: Kal Sze <swordangel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:42:14 +0800
- Subject: ruby's rational.so detected as Trojan.ADH by Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just performed a cygwin update, one of the updated packages was ruby
However, Symantec Endpoint Protection, with definitions "Wednesday,
October 29, 2014 r1", detected
C:\cygwin64\lib\ruby\2.0.0\mathn\rational.so as Trojan.ADH and
automatically deleted it.
Is this a false positive?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple