This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.1
- From: "Habermann, Dave (DA)" <DAHabermann at dow dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:07:18 +0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.33-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is 220.127.116.11) smtp dot mailfrom=DAHabermann at dow dot com;
- References: <announce dot 20141022092323 dot GH32374 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA28072F9229 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141022135424 dot GB18857 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA28072FFFD5 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141027212637 dot GZ20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA2807300C63 at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net> <20141028142021 dot GL20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
>> should be created. I would think that some instructions in the docs
>> near the statement mentioned above would be more than sufficient,
>> since this is a "fine tuning" sort of thing.
> Agreed. Do you have some idea how to phrase this? I'd be grateful
> for a nice two or three paragraphs discussing this.
Will do, but it will take me a bit as I'd like to make sure I've got
it right, plus I've got some "day job interference" for the next day