This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: cygwin warning: barfs on domain-based-mboxes; env corrupted by login(-p disabled)
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:23:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: BUG: cygwin warning: barfs on domain-based-mboxes; env corrupted by login(-p disabled)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544F3313 dot 6050604 at tlinx dot org> <20141028110312 dot GH20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Corinna Vinschen
> On Oct 27 23:09, Linda Walsh wrote:
>> cygwin warning:
>> MS-DOS style path detected: /usr/spool/mail/Bliss/law
>> Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /usr/spool/mail/Bliss/law
>> CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this
>> Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
> The next Cygwin release will have CYGWIN=dosfilewarning set to OFF
> by default.
> If anybody thinks it's really worth to keep this option available
> and ON by default, please speak up.
As long as it isn't removed completely I don't care what the default is.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple