This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unattended setup mode
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: Steve Lee <steve at opendirective dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:18:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Unattended setup mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEsWMvRogqoAi0kUSzBmn3yutum0B-HxO7SV+Yx-GbxU3DSNvg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 21/10/2014 12:47, Steve Lee wrote:
I have found that the first time setup unattended mode (-q) is run it
needs more user interaction tan might be expected.
I can understand the request for a download site but not the showing
the Manager or the action summary. These require the user to select
Next twice and does not happen if the setup is run again. Not quite
This looks like a bug in setup. If you use -q and -s, it doesn't
require any interaction, but if you just use -q, more interaction than
just choosing the download site is required.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple