This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:38:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544CF50A dot 2020805 at alice dot it>
On 10/26/2014 9:20 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Ken Brown wrote:
The people who have been reporting frequent crashes are aware of the fix. Now
I just have to wait and hope I don't hear from them for a few days.
Just for the record...
Both with the snapshot and test releases, the issues in building Emacs I had
after the migration from Xp+Cygwin32 to W7+Cygwin64 are gone. Now it seems I can
build/bootstrap Emacs trunk always at the first attempt, before I had to try at
least 10-15 times...
That's very good news!
I hope that the Ken's "hunt" is over... :)
Me too. It will be a big relief.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple