This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygclang.dll breaks terminal output when used in Python bindings
- From: Jacob Niehus <jacob dot niehus at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 13:21:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: cygclang.dll breaks terminal output when used in Python bindings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACvCDBp9DstQR87zPWjz+FD=S3Ob4M7f5+28om+u_O+WCtqj8Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I was able to fix the problem by installing the libncurses-devel package and
> recompiling LLVM/Clang. Should libncurses-devel be a dependency of libclang
> or is there another way to fix this problem?
I must have been confused about which version I was compiling when I wrote
this. libncurses doesn't seem to make a difference. I was able to solve the
problem using --enable-terminfo=no for the configure script or
-DLLVM_ENABLE_TERMINFO=OFF with cmake which I tested on three different
computers. Now the question is: should that option be set when compiling
libclang for distribution with Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple