This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: bind-utils stdout pipe broken Cygwin x86_64 1.7.32+
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 05:50:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: FW: bind-utils stdout pipe broken Cygwin x86_64 1.7.32+
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f1f7d4c3-acd6-454b-9ddb-db33a1ea3edc at retting dot com> <9a4cdc3a-8e1e-463c-9a0a-c2cc329899a4 at retting dot com>
On 2014-10-24 09:41, Jon Retting wrote:
Sorry to report, but it would seem the new Cygwin versions break "bind-utils 9.9.5-3 -- 9.9.6-2" ability to stdout stdin.
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.7.32 - 1.7.33(0.278/5/3) 2014-10-22 10:37 x86_64 Cygwin (w2k8r2)
CYGWIN_NT-6.3 1.7.32(0.274/5/3) 2014-08-13 23:06 x86_64 Cygwin (2012r2)
I just can´t seem to do anything with host or dig´s output.
Thanks for reporting. This doesn't happen on my Win7 system, but I was
able to reproduce it on 2012R2. The bug is actually elsewhere, and we
are attempting to track it down.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple