This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [REQUEST] Please upgrade irssi (0.8.17)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 21:23:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [REQUEST] Please upgrade irssi (0.8.17)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU437-SMTP107A46A405BAC70455F27C1E4900 at phx dot gbl>
On 10/25/2014 8:35 PM, Alive wrote:
Does anyone use irssi on cygwin?
It seems that irssi package is never upgraded.
Latest version is 0.8.17. It released on Oct 11 and still no package
upgrade after two weeks (skipping 0.8.16 which is missed a long way ago).
I don't expect irssi package maintainers to abandon their duty and be
irresponsible after volunteering themselves as package maintainers.
cool down, please. "irresponsible" is a strong comment.
irssi was not upgraded upstream for years so probably
it is not on top of Kostya's list, assuming he has
spare time to dedicate and he is still around.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple