This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:06:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54450835 dot 3050602 at cornell dot edu> <5448E6F9 dot 8040005 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <5448EEBF dot 3020706 at cornell dot edu> <20141023153730 dot GC20607 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> Yes, flags register corruption is exactly what Eli suggested in the other
>> bug report I cited.
> The aforementioned patch was supposed to fix this problem and it is
> definitely in the current 1.7.32 release...
Emacs uses a bunch of libraries and also messes itself extensively with
signals, so that may have nothing to do with Cygwin. I don't think
there are all that many non-Cygwin 64-bit Emacsen in use. The
underlying timer-triggered errors seem to happen (very rarely) in the
32bit version as well, but I've never seen them crash Emacs there.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple